to The Windmill Farm & Craft Market. The Windmill is the first and
friendliest farm and craft market in upstate New York, located right in
the heart of the Finger Lakes Wine Region. Midway between Penn Yan
and Dundee on NY Route 14A, The Windmill has become a premier tourist
attraction, with a weekly attendance exceeding
8,000 - 10,000 people.
with roughly 100 vendors, The Windmill serves as an outlet for local
producers and craftsmen. Now in its 27th year, The
Windmill plays host to nearly 200 shops, you're
sure to find something for everyone.
folks start the
day at The Windmill with a hearty breakfast, pick up some fresh produce
then set out to explore the many shops. Later, enjoy a horse and buggy
ride, take in a free show, finally have a relaxing lunch in our mini
pine tree forest.
- The Windmill is open every Saturday from the last Saturday in April until the second Saturday in December PLUS: Memorial Day, 4th of July, & Labor Day HOURS: 8:00 to 4:30
- The Crooked Lake Fiddle Club will be here May 10th, May 24th, July 5th, & August 30th. They perform 10 - 2.
- The Lakeside Country Cloggers will be here on May 26th & Sept. 1st. They perform two shows - one at 11:00 the other at 12:30.
- Annual Plant Sale @ The Windmill Farm & Craft Market June 7, 2014 starting @ 8 a.m. Sponsored by the Master Gardener of the Cornell Cooperative Extension of Yates County. Offering Perennials, Annuals, Vegetables & Expert Gardening Advice
- For more information call 315-536-3032.